Cocoa-Cashmere is warm, comforting & luxe.
- Top: Warm Spices
- Middle: Vanilla Tonka, Jasmine, Coconut
- Bottom: Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Amber, Musk, Cocoa Butter
- 100% natural soy wax
- Our choice of wicks are cotton flat braid with paper filament throughout, providing rigidity & strength, making the wick self-trimming, provides a clean burn that minimizes mushrooming, soot & smoke.
- Handcrafted & Hand-poured
- Suggested burn time: 4 hour intervals
- 14oz matte black glass candle vessel
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted completely, this will ensure that your candle reaches its full melt pool & burns evenly with every session.
- All wicks should be centered & trimmed 1/4" before lighting, every time
- Place candle on heat resistant surfaces only
- Keep candle within eye sight & away from flammable items
Made to order + sold in limited quantities
Vessel design and/or color may vary due to global supply/material shortages and/or delays
Before purchasing please note that all information contained within ButterMeUpGoods Skincare website are for reference purposes only and are not intended to substitute the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or any other licensed health-care professional. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
All of our products are for external use only.
The information on this page has been compiled from published sources and through self testing and is provided only as a guide. Although every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this page is correct and up to date, ButterMeUpGoods Skincare cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented, and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error.
The customer should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended application. ButterMeUpGoods Skincare accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products.
All facts, details & recommendations on our website are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals.
Our products are not a medication, and we can only make recommendation for suitability of our products in certain conditions. Any recommendations accepted by a purchaser are accepted entirely at the purchasers’ risk.
By purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions.
By purchasing our products you recognize and accept the fact that some natural ingredients may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that ButterMeUpGoods Skincare will not be held responsible for such occurrences.
Be advised that ButterMeUpGoods Skincare reserves the right to change these terms, pricing and/or company product information at any given time without notice and are not guaranteed against change.
We encourage those with sensitive skin to make a patch test on the skin for possible reactions. ButterMeUpGoods Skincare accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products.